Molly Specialist Hospital runs both out-patient and in-patient services. Our wards for in-patient care include the following:
- Paediatric Ward
- Male General Ward
- Female General Ward
- Semi-private ward (tastefully furnished)
- Private Room (tastefully furnished)
- Patients should not bring large amount of cash, jewellery etc. during hospitalisation.
- To protect patient's safety, patients are strongly advised not to leave the ward without notifying the attending nurse or ward steward/maid or the hospital will assume no responsibility for any consequences.
- Should patient's next-of-kin wish to know the latest medical condition of the patient, a meeting with the doctor can be arranged through the attending nurse.
- Only one visitor is allowed to see a patient at a time during visiting hours (Please see details about our visiting time below)
- In order not to disturb the peace of other patients, we strongly advice you put your phone on silence while in the hospital.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hospital compound.
- To avoid causing disturbance to others, no photography is allowed inside the wards.
- The management of the hospital does not take kindly to any member of staff demanding some kind of reward from our client or patients or clients. Please feel free to draw the attention of our Client Service Officer should this happen.
- Please comply with the hospital’s visiting time below. Children under 12 are not allowed to go inside the ward.
VISITING TIME FOR PATIENTS’ RELATIVES
7:30a.m. - 8:00a.m.
1:00p.m. - 1:30p.m. and
6:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. daily.
For discharge procedures, please contact the nurse. Patients having queries about hospital bill should please contact the billing officer for clarification.
Enquiries and Suggestions
Your valuable suggestion or feedback regarding the services provided by the Hospital can help us improve. Please give your suggestion or opinion to Client Service Officer or simply drop it in the Suggestion Box provided at strategic points in the hospital. In addition, we would appreciate if you take time to fill our feedback form.
Client Service Officers
Our client service officers work closely with all our patients and their relatives. This in a bid to giving optimal medical care and attention. They respond to enquiries, channel feedbacks appropriately and guide patients properly.